Papers about proportionate-type algorithms
- F. Albu and H. K. Kwan, "Memory improved proportionate affine projection sign algorithm," IET Electronics Letters, volume 48, pp. 1279-1281, 2012. Matlab code for MIP-APSA
- F. Albu, R. Nakagawa, S. Nordholm, "Proportionate Algorithms for Two Microphones Active Feedback Cancellation", accepted EUSIPCO 2015
- F. Albu, "Fast Recursive AMIPAP algorithm", in Proc. of ECAI 2015, June 2015, Vol. 2, AF7-AF10.
- F. Albu, "The Proportionate APL-I algorithm", in Proc. of IEEE ICTRC 2015, May 2015,pp. 183-186.
- F. Albu, H. Coanda, “A Fast Filtering Proportionate Affine Projection Sign Algorithm”, in Proc. of IEEE SPA 2014 conference, Poznan, Poland, September 2014, pp. 25-30 (Best paper award).
- F. Albu, H. Coanda, D. Coltuc, & M. Rotaru, “Intermittently Updated Simplified Proportionate Affine Projection Algorithm”, in Proc. of ADAPTIVE 2014, pp. 42-47, Valencia, Spain, 2014.
- F. Albu, K. Nishikawa, “The Kernel Proportionate NLMS Algorithm”, in Proc. of EUSIPCO 2013
- F. Albu, H.K.Kwan, “New proportionate affine projection sign algorithms”, in Proc. of IEEE ISCAS 2013, Beijing, China, pp. 521 - 524, 2013
- F. Albu, “Improved Variable Forgetting Factor Recursive Least Square Algorithm”, in Proc. of IEEE ICARCV 2012, Guangzhou, China, pp. 1789 - 1793, 2012
- F. Albu, “New proportionate affine projection algorithm”, in INTER-NOISE and NOISE-CON Congress and Conference Proceedings, vol. 2012, no. 11, pp. 417-424. Institute of Noise Control Engineering, 2012, New York, U.S.A., 2012
- F. Albu, “Simplified proportionate affine projection algorithms”, in Proc. of IEEE IWSSIP 2012, Vienna, Austria, pp. 382-385, 2012.
- C. Paleologu, J. Benesty, F. Albu, “Regularization of the improved proportionate affine projection algorithms”, in Proc. of IEEE ICASSP 2012, Kyoto, Japan, pp. 169-172, 2012
- C. Stanciu, C. Anghel, C. Paleologu, J. Benesty, F. Albu, S. Ciochina, “FPGA Implementation of an Efficient Proportionate Affine Projection Algorithm for Echo Cancellation”, in Proc. Eusipco 2011, Barcelona, Spain, pp. 1284-1288, 2011
- F. Albu, “A proportionate affine projection algorithm using fast recursive filtering and dichotomous coordinate descent iterations”, in Proc. of EURASIP SPAMEC 2011, Cluj Napoca, Romania, pp. 93-96, 2011
- C. Stanciu, C. Anghel, C. Paleologu, J. Benesty, F. Albu, S. Ciochina, “A Proportionate Affine Projection Algorithm Using Dichotomous Coordinate Descent Iterations”, in Proc. IEEE ISSCS 2011, Iasi, Romania, pp. 1-4, 2011.
- C. Paleologu, J. Benesty, F. Albu, and S. Ciochina, “An efficient variable step-size proportionate affine projection algorithm,” in Proc. IEEE ICASSP, 2011, Prague, Czech Republic, pp. 77-80, 2011.
- F. Albu, C. Paleologu, J. Benesty, and S. Ciochina, A low complexity proportionate affine projection algorithm for echo cancellation, in Proc. EUSIPCO, Aalborg, Denmark, August 2010, pp. 6-10, 2010. Matlab code
- F. Albu, K. Nishikawa,“Nonlinear adaptive filtering with a family of kernel affine projection algorithms”, Advances in Computational Intelligence and Robotics, IGI-Global, pp. 66-89, 2015
Co-authors The full list of citations of my papers Google Scholar citations
This web site is for facilitating research collaborations and other designated purposes. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders.Documents are intended for preview purpose.