Variable projection order affine projection algorithms
- A. Gonzales, F. Albu, M. Ferrer, M. de Diego, "Evolutionary and variable step size strategies for multichannel filtered-x affine projection algorithms," IET Signal Processing, vol. 7, Issue 6, August 2013, pp. 471-476.
- F. Albu, "Fast Recursive AMIPAP algorithm", in Proc. of ECAI 2015, June 2015, Vol. 2, AF7-AF10.
- F. Albu, "The Proportionate APL-I algorithm", in Proc. of IEEE ICTRC 2015, May 2015,pp. 183-186.
- F. Albu, D. Coltuc, K. Nishikawa, M. Rotaru, “An efficient implementation of the kernel affine projection algorithm”, in Proc. of IEEE ISPA 2013, Trieste, Italy, pp. 342-346 2013.
- A. Gonzalez, M. Ferrer, F. Albu, and M. de Diego, “Affine projection algorithms: evolution to smart and fast multichannel algorithms and applications”, in Proc. of EUSIPCO 2012, Bucharest, Romania, pp. 1965-1969, 2012 slides
- F. Albu, “New proportionate affine projection algorithm”, in INTER-NOISE and NOISE-CON Congress and Conference Proceedings, vol. 2012, no. 11, pp. 417-424. Institute of Noise Control Engineering, 2012, New York, U.S.A., 2012
- F. Albu, C. Paleologu, J. Benesty, “A variable step size evolutionary affine projection algorithm,” in Proc. IEEE ICASSP, 2011, Prague, Czech Republic, May 2011, pp. 429-432.
- F. Albu, C. Paleologu, J. Benesty, Efficient Implementation of a Variable Projection Order Affine Projection Algorithm, IEEE International Symposium on Wireless Communication Systems (ISWCS), York, U.K., Sept. 2010, pp. 369-373, 2010. Matlab code
- F. Albu, A. Fagan, The Gauss-Seidel pseudo affine projection algorithm and its application for echo cancellation, Conference Record of the Thirty-Seventh Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems and Computers, 2003, Vol. 2, 9-12 Nov. 2003, pp. 1303-1306. To the best of my knowledge this is the first proposed affine projection algorithm with a variable projection order. Citation link
- F. Albu, K. Nishikawa,“Nonlinear adaptive filtering with a family of kernel affine projection algorithms”, Advances in Computational Intelligence and Robotics, IGI-Global, pp. 66-89, 2015
Co-authors The full list of citations of my papers Google Scholar citations
This web site is for facilitating research collaborations and other designated purposes. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders.Documents are intended for preview purpose.