Variable step size algorithms
- A. Gonzales, F. Albu, M. Ferrer, M. de Diego, "Evolutionary and variable step size strategies for multichannel filtered-x affine projection algorithms," IET Signal Processing, vol. 7, Issue 6, August 2013, pp. 471-476. Citations link
- F. Albu, C. Paleologu, “The Variable Step-Size Gauss-Seidel Pseudo Affine Projection Algorithm”, International Journal of Computer Science, Vol. 5, No. 1, January 2010, pp. 1-4 Citations link
- F. Albu, K. Nishikawa, “A fixed budget implementation of a new variable step size kernel proportionate NLMS algorithm”, in Proc. of IEEE ICCAS 2014 conference, Seoul, South Korea, October 2014, pp. 890-894 (Best presentation award).
- F. Albu, D. Coltuc, D. Comminiello, M. Scarpiniti, “The variable step size regularized block exact affine projection algorithm”, ” in Proc. of IEEE ISETC 2012, Timisoara, Romania, 15-16 November 2012, pp. 283-286, 2012
- M. Rotaru, F. Albu, H. Coanda, “A Variable Step Size Modified Decorrelated NLMS Algorithm for Adaptive Feedback Cancellation in Hearing Aids, ” in Proc. of IEEE ISETC 2012, Timisoara, Romania, 15-16 November 2012, pp. 263-266, 2012
- A. Gonzalez, M. Ferrer, F. Albu, and M. de Diego, “Affine projection algorithms: evolution to smart and fast multichannel algorithms and applications”, in Proc. of EUSIPCO 2012, Bucharest, Romania, pp. 1965-1969, 2012 slides
- F. Albu, C. Paleologu, S. Ciochina, “New variable step size affine projection algorithms", in Proc. of IEEE COMM 2012, Bucharest, Romania, pp. 63-66, 2012
- F. Albu, C. Paleologu, J. Benesty, “A variable step size evolutionary affine projection algorithm,” in Proc. IEEE ICASSP, 2011, Prague, Czech Republic, May 2011, pp. 429-432.
- F. Albu, C. Paleologu, J. Benesty, Gauss-Seidel based Variable Step-Size Affine Projection Algorithms for Acoustic Echo Cancellation ,Proc. European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO), pp. 2007-2011, Glasgow, Scotland, 2009
- F. Albu, C. Paleologu,J. Benesty, Y. V. Zakharov,Variable Step Size Dichotomous Coordinate Descent Affine Projection Algorithm,Proc. IEEE EUROCON, pp. 1366-1371, St. Petersburg, Rusia, 2009. Matlab code
- F. Albu, C. Paleologu,The Variable Step-Size Gauss-Seidel Pseudo Affine Projection Algorithm, pp. 642-645, Proc. ICCSE, Dubai, E.A.U,2009.
- F. Albu, K. Nishikawa,“Nonlinear adaptive filtering with a family of kernel affine projection algorithms”, Advances in Computational Intelligence and Robotics, IGI-Global, pp. 66-89, 2015
Co-authors The full list of citations of my papers Google Scholar citations
Back to the research page
This web site is for facilitating research collaborations and other designated purposes. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders.Documents are intended for preview purpose.