Adaptive Kernel Algorithms
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in receiving the matlab code used for a specific paper.
- K. Nishikawa, F. Albu, “Adaptive Kernel Bandwidth Method for Kernel Normalized LMS Adaptive Algorithm", in Proc. of ICSTCC 2017, Sinaia, Romania, pp. 482-486.
- F. Albu, K. Nishikawa, "Low complexity kernel affine projection-type algorithms with a coherence criterion", in Proc. of ICSIGSYS 2017, pp. 87-91.
- F. Albu, K. Nishikawa, "New iterative kernel algorithms for nonlinear acoustic echo cancellation", in Proc. of APSIPA 2015, pp. 734-739.
- K. Nishikawa, F. Albu, “Implementation method of kernel adaptive filter as an add-on for a linear adaptive filter”, in Proc. of EUSIPCO 2015, pp. 2736-2740.
- K. Nishikawa, F. Albu, “Consideration on the Performance of Kernel Adaptive Filters for the Mixture of Linear and Non-Linear Environments", in Proc. of IEEE APSIPA 2014
- F. Albu, D. Coltuc, K. Nishikawa, M. Rotaru, "A fixed budget implementation of a new variable step size kernel proportionate NLMS algorithm", in Proc. of IEEE ICCAS 2014, pp. 890-894 Best presentation award Picture
- K. Nishikawa, Y. Ogawa, and F. Albu, "Fixed Order Implementation of Kernel RLS-DCD Adaptive Filters", in Proc. of APSIPA 2013, Kaohshiung, Taiwan, 1-6
- Y. Maru, K. Nishikawa, and F. Albu, "Improvement of Convergence Characteristic of KPNLMS Algorithm by Using Multi Kernel Learning", Society Conference of IEICE (in Japanese), no.A-4-25, September 2013
- F. Albu, D. Coltuc, K. Nishikawa, M. Rotaru, “An efficient implementation of the kernel affine projection algorithm”, in Proc. of IEEE ISPA 2013, Trieste, Italy, pp. 342-346.
- F. Albu, K. Nishikawa, “The Kernel Proportionate NLMS Algorithm”, in Proc. of EUSIPCO 2013
F. Albu, K. Nishikawa, "Nonlinear adaptive filtering with a family of kernel affine projection algorithms", Handbook of Research on Advanced Intelligent Control Engineering and Automation, pp. 66-89, IGI-GLOBAL, 2015, ISBN: 9781466672482
Google Scholar citations
This web site is for facilitating research collaborations and other designated purposes. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders.
Documents are intended for preview purpose.