LIST OF PUBLICATIONS USING THE GAUSS-SEIDEL METHOD
- F. Albu, M. Bouchard, Y. Zakharov, " Pseudo affine projection algorithms for multichannel active noise control", IEEE Transaction on Audio, Speech and Language Processing, Vol. 15, Issue 3, March 2007, pp. 1044-1052.
- F. Albu, H.K. Kwan, "Fast block exact Gauss-Seidel pseudo affine projection algorithm", IEE Electronics Letters, Oct. 2004, pp. 1451-1453, Vol. 40, Issue:22
- M. Bouchard, F. Albu, "The Gauss-Seidel fast affine projection algorithm for multichannel active noise control and sound reproduction systems", Special Issue on Adaptive Control of Sound and Vibration, Int. Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing, vol. 19, nr. 2-3, pp. 107-123, March-April 2005
- A. Gonzalez, M. Ferrer, F. Albu, and M. de Diego, “Affine projection algorithms: evolution to smart and fast multichannel algorithms and applications”, in Proc. of EUSIPCO 2012, Bucharest, Romania, pp. 1965-1969, 2012
- F. Albu, C. Paleologu, “New filtered-x recursive least square algorithms for active noise control”, in Proc. of INTERNOISE 2010, Lisbon, June 2010, pp. 1-4
- F. Albu, C. Paleologu, J. Benesty, Gauss-Seidel based Variable Step-Size Affine Projection Algorithms for Acoustic Echo Cancellation , Proc. European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO), pp. 2007-2011, Glasgow, Scotland, 2009
- F. Albu, C. Paleologu,A Recursive Least Square Algorithm for Active NoiseControl based on the Gauss-Seidel Method, Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. on Electronics, Circuits, and Systems (ICECS), pp. 830-833, Malta, 2008.
- F. Albu, C. Kotropoulos, Z. Cernekova, I. Pitas, New Affine Projection Algorithms Based on Gauss-Seidel Method, Proceedings of IEEE ISSCS 2005, Iasi, Romania, July 2005, pp. 565-568
- F. Albu, H.K. Kwan, A new block exact affine projection algorithm, Proceedings of IEEE ISCAS 2005, Kobe, Japan, May 2005, pp. 4337-4340
- F. Albu, C. Kotropoulos, Modified Gauss-Seidel affine projection algorithm for acoustic echo cancellation, Proceedings of IEEE ICASSP 2005, Philadelphia, U.S.A, April 2005, pp. 121-124
- F. Albu, The use of the Gauss-Sidel Fast Affine Projection and NLMS Algorithms for Oversampled Subband Acoustic Echo Filters, Proceedings of International Conference "Communications 2004", June 03-05, 2004, Bucharest, Romania, pp.91-94
- F. Albu, M. Bouchard, A low-cost and fast convergence Gauss-Seidel pseudo affine projection algorithm for multichanel active noise control, Proceedings of IEEE ICASSP 2004, Montreal,vol. IV, pp. 121-124, May 2004
- F. Albu, H.K. Kwan, Combined echo and noise cancellation based on Gauss-Seidel pseudo affine projection algorithm Proceedings of the 2004 International Symposium on Circuits and Systems, IEEE ISCAS '04, Vol. 3, 23-26 May 2004, pp. 505-508
- F. Albu, A. Fagan, The Gauss-Seidel pseudo affine projection algorithm and its application for echo cancellation, Conference Record of the Thirty-Seventh Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems and Computers, 2003, Vol. 2, 9-12 Nov. 2003, pp. 1303-1306
- M. Bouchard, F. Albu, The Multichannel Gauss-Seidel Fast Affine Projection Algorithm for Active Noise Control, Seventh International Symposium on Signal Processing and its Applications, IEEE ISSPA 2003, Paris, France, vol. 2, pp. 579-582, July 2003
- F. Albu, J. Kadlec, N. Coleman, A. Fagan, "The Gauss-Seidel Fast Affine Projection Algorithm", IEEE Workshop SIPS 2002, pp. 109-114, San Diego, U.S.A, October 2002
- F. Albu, J. Kadlec, A. Fagan, A. Hermanek, N. Coleman, Analysis of the LNS Implementation of the Fast Affine Projection algorithms, Proceedings of ISSC 2002, pp. 251-255, June 2002, Cork, Ireland
- F. Albu, A. Fagan, "Fast Affine Projection Algorithm using the Successive Over-Relaxation Method", Proceedings of the Benelux IT conference, Louvain-La-Neuve, Belgium, pp. 147-154, May 2002
Please contact me at email@example.com if interested in receiving the matlab code used for these papers.
This web site is for facilitating research collaborations and other designated purposes. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders.
Documents are intended for preview purpose.