LIST OF PUBLICATIONS USING THE DICHOTOMOUS COORDINATE DESCENT (DCD) METHOD
- F. Albu, C. Paleologu, and Y. Zakharov, "The recursive affine projection algorithm for active noise control", Revue Roumaine des Sciences Technique, Editura Academiei Romane, vol. 55, no. 4, pp: 416-425, 2010.
- F. Albu, M. Bouchard, Y. Zakharov, " Pseudo affine projection algorithms for multichannel active noise control", IEEE Transaction on Audio, Speech and Language Processing, Vol. 15, Issue 3, March 2007, pp. 1044-1052.
- F. Albu, "An Efficient Multichannel Filtered-X Affine Projection Algorithm", IEE Electronics Letters, Volume 42, Issue 7, 30 March 2006 Page(s):59 - 60.
- Y.Zakharov and F. Albu, "Coordinate descent iterations in fast affine projection algorithm" , IEEE Signal Processing Letters, Vol. 12, Issue 5, May 2005, pp: 353-356. This was the first proposed affine projection algorithm using dichotomous coordinate descent iterations.
- F. Albu, D. Coltuc, K. Nishikawa, M. Rotaru, “An efficient implementation of the kernel affine projection algorithm”, in Proc. of IEEE ISPA 2013, Trieste, Italy, pp. 342-346, 2013.
- K. Nishikawa, Yoshiki Ogawa, F. Albu, "Fixed Order Implementation of Kernel RLS-DCD Adaptive Filters", accepted at APSIPA 2013
- F. Albu, “Leading Element Dichotomous Coordinate Descent Exponential Recursive Least Squares Algorithm for Multichannel Active Noise Control”, in Proc. of AAS Acoustics 2012, Fremantle, Australia, pp. 1-4
- A. Gonzalez, M. Ferrer, F. Albu, and M. de Diego, “Affine projection algorithms: evolution to smart and fast multichannel algorithms and applications”, in Proc. of EUSIPCO 2012, Bucharest, Romania, pp. 1965-1969, 2012
- F. Albu, “New proportionate affine projection algorithm”, in Proc. of INTERNOISE 2012, ASME-NCAD, New York, U.S.A, 2012.
- F. Albu, C. Paleologu, S. Ciochina, “New variable step size affine projection algorithms", in Proc. of IEEE COMM 2012, Bucharest, Romania, pp. 63-66, 2012
- F. Albu, “ A proportionate affine projection algorithm using fast recursive filtering and dichotomous coordinate descent iterations ”, in Proc. of EURASIP SPAMEC 2011, Cluj Napoca, Romania, pp. 93-96, 2011
- F. Albu, C. Paleologu, J. Benesty, Efficient Implementation of a Variable Projection Order Affine Projection Algorithm, IEEE International Symposium on Wireless Communication Systems (ISWCS), York, U.K., pp. 369-373, Sept. 2010. Matlab code
- F. Albu, C. Paleologu,J. Benesty, Y. V. Zakharov,Variable Step Size Dichotomous Coordinate Descent Affine Projection Algorithm,Proc. IEEE EUROCON, pp. 1366-1371, St. Petersburg, Rusia, 2009. Matlab code
- F. Albu, Y. V. Zakharov,C. Paleologu,Modified Filtered-X Dichotomous Coordinate Descent Recursive Affine Projection Algorithm,Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Acoustics, Speech, Signal Processing (ICASSP), pp. 257-260, Taipei, Taiwan, 2009.
- F. Albu, C. Paleologu,New multichannel modified filtered-x algorithms for active noise control using the dichotomous coordinate descent method, Proc. Acoustics, pp. 5721-5725, Paris, France, 2008. These were the first proposed recursive least square algorithm for active noise control using dichotomous coordinate descent iterations.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in receiving the matlab code used for these papers.
This web site is for facilitating research collaborations and other designated purposes. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by authors or by other copyright holders.
Documents are intended for preview purpose.